Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome!

Hello, everybody! This will be a blog that collects my thoughts about Magic: The Gathering. Often, I'll be talking about card design; I have every intention of working my way towards becoming a designer at Wizards of the Coast, but until then I need to practice and hone my craft. I'll share whatever ideas happen to be floating through my mind, the thought processes behind them, what I'm stumped by, and so on. I'll also frequently be sharing thoughts on actual Magic cards, what I think about their design, what I like and dislike about the state of the game today. Sometimes I'll talk about Constructed, sometimes I'll talk about Limited. Sometimes I'll just talk about decks I want to build, whether I end up following through or not. Any thought I have even tangentially related to M:TG has the potential to be shared here. And to kick things off, I'll start by sharing some of my own custom card designs. Another post will be going up soon. I love feedback, so feel free to share your thoughts with me, be they praise, criticism, or just saying "Hi!" Just keep in mind that I reserve the right to moderate anything posted here that I feel doesn't meet the standards of a reasonable discussion; personal insults, threats, and the like won't be tolerated, whether directed towards me or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment